- This event has passed.
As workplaces move beyond the pandemic, it’s important to ramp up best practices to protect people.
Whether you’ve been open with modified operations during these challenging times, having staff continuing to work remotely, or have been shut down and want to get back to business, you don’t want to miss this webinar.
This webinar will be of interest to all types of manufacturing businesses including durable goods, food and beverage processing and manufacturing, transportation equipment, pharmaceuticals, and medicines.
- Overview of risks associated with the pandemic
- How to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace
- Applicable legislation and regulations
- Hazard management process
- WSIB’s COVID-19 support for employers
- Available resources to assist you in re-opening
WSIB (Diana Rea, Stakeholder Engagement Lead/Kim Litchfield, Manager, Health and Safety Excellence program, Melissa Brown, Stakeholder Engagement Manager)
MLTSD (Ron Landry, Provincial Coordinator, Industrial)
The webinar is presented by Workplace Safety & Prevention Services, the Ontario Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development (MLTSD), and Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).