- This event has passed.
|Thursday, June 9, 2022 | 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EDT
The transition to the low-carbon economy will fundamentally reshape the sector as we know it. From business strategy, planning and operations to people and stakeholder communications — companies face increasing demands resulting from environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors. Those who stand still now will have a tough road ahead in catching up.
Join the conversation with industry leaders on how looking at business transformation through a sustainability lens can yield tremendous long-term value, reduce risk and unlock new growth opportunities.
Topics will include:
· The race to sustainability: what is driving the ESG agenda for companies in the advanced manufacturing and mobility sector?
· Value-led sustainability: what are today’s key ESG challenges and opportunities, and how can sustainability sit at the heart of the business strategy?
· The decarbonization challenge: a deep dive into how to plan for net zero and approach the decarbonization of products and operations
· Kent Kaufield – ESG Markets Leader & Chief Sustainability Officer, EY Canada
· Hélène Gagnon – Chief Sustainability Officer and Senior Vice President, Stakeholder Engagement, CAE
· Jennifer Nakata – Environmental, Social and Governance Director, Ballard Power Systems
· Joseph Cosentino – Senior Legal Counsel, Magna International Inc.
· Thibaut Millet – Partner, National Leader, Climate Change & Sustainability Services, EY Canada