Due to the current social distancing guidelines and overall COVID-19 health risk, we have a new tentative date for the 34th annual CAMM Golf Day Sunday, Sept 27 2020.
We basically have been in a holding pattern since Mar 15th. We still have a limited amount of golf tickets available as well as a few golf hole opportunities at this time.
We will monitor the current and future virus impacts closely + update you mid/late Aug. We have every intention at this point of going ahead with Sept 27th but of course the health + well being of our members is a priority.
In addition, we will also take into consideration the future social distancing guidelines regarding tournament play.
We greatly respect that there is a financial + time consideration factor for all participants. We want to make sure that we can hold this tournament as close to normal as possible.
We have secured Sunday June 6th 2021 for the 35th CAMM Golf Day.
Should Sept 27th be a no go we will just move everything booked to next year’s Golf Day.
Please contact me anytime if you have any concerns/questions.
Once again there are a few tickets + golf holes available at this time.
Thank you again for your outstanding support of our annual CAMM Golf Day fundraiser!