Automate Canada and the Canadian Association of Mold Makers are pleased to partner with Audacia Bioscience, to provide travel testing services to members to facilitate affordable smooth and seamless corporate travel in the post COVID-era. Audacia Bioscience is a full service COVID-19 diagnostic company. They are an approved Ontario Antigen service provider and deliver private testing services for Health Units and Hospitals.
Audacia Bioscience provides COVID-19 global travel testing services accepted in 52 countries. They provide digital tools to support repeated COVID-19 employee screening programs, staff vaccine verification and international travel testing certification (PCR and Antigen).
There are three testing packages to choose from that have discounted rates for Automate Canada and CAMM members.
Cross Border & International Packages
Canada – USA – Canada (2 Day Return Pass) or International Travel
- PCR test taken in Canada 1 day prior to departure. Results valid: 72 hours from collection.
- Choose collection from our 3 convenient Clinics. Concierge service available.
- Results available 12 – 24 Hours
- Cost $200 (CDN), international digital certificate $230
Canada – USA (USA One way Pass)
- Test Type: Antigen test
- Valid Duration :72 hours from collection
- Results available in 15 mins, certificate delivered within 1 hour
- Cost: $75 (CDN)
USA – Canada (Canada One Way Pass)
- Test Type: RT-PCR, valid 72 hours from collection
- Same day results (6 hours) from over 24 collection locations in Metro Detroit. Collection by 1:30pm results by 6pm, Collection by 5:30pm results by 12am
- Members Book at https://patients.rapidbio.com/ because this is done through a third party in the US
- Select Credit Card – Standard RT- PCR
- Enter Code AutomateCA21 or CAMM21 to receive the discount and priority processing service
- Cost: $100 USD
******Coming Soon: 30 mins molecular (PCR) test ~ $250 USD
Additional Services of Interest for Members
- Not Vaccinated? not a problem. Audacia provides unvaccinated staff antigen screening protocols, applicable for staff with medical exemptions or waiting to complete their 2nd dose.
- They utilize a variety of Health Canada approved COVID tests (PCR, Antigen and Antibody), and also, provides a secure mechanism for staff to share their vaccine certificate and private test results (COVID-19 status) as a digital verifiable certificate. Audacia is a supplier of Abbotts antigen test and reporting software and can assist with sourcing and screening protocols.
- Concierge services, they will come to you. Audacia supports private flights, airport sample collection and onsite workplace testing programs.