About Automate Canada
Canada has an established global reputation as a hub for innovation in manufacturing automation.
Automate Canada leads & advocates for the Canadian automation industry, assisting and promoting our members. Engagement in activities supporting the business success & innovation expertise of the member companies in our association is our mission.
Automate Canada (AC) is a national association representing companies involved in the industrial automation industry as well as service and supplier companies which provide specialized technologies to our industry.
SHARE, LEARN, GROW AND ADVOCATE!
Your membership with us brings numerous benefits, including:
Stay Informed: Access to the latest industry news, trends, and developments through our newsletters, magazines, and announcements.
Networking Opportunities: Connect with fellow professionals, thought leaders, and experts in your field, fostering valuable relationships and information sharing.
Professional Development: Attend webinars and other events that offer insights and knowledge to advance your skills and expertise.
Advocacy: Be part of a community that advocates for your industry’s growth and wellbeing, making your voice heard.
Resources: Access premium resources, tools, and research materials tailored to your professional needs.
Discounts: Enjoy special member-only discounts.
Trade Show Representation: We attend trade shows and represent our member companies. We also bring back leads and information.
Our mandate is to:
- Promote and develop the global exposure of the Canadian industrial automation industry
- Be the voice of our industry to all levels of government. AC will focus on trade discussions regarding NAFTA/USMCA,CETA, Canada-Mercosur, TPP as well as on intellectual property, research & development & commercialization issues
- Encourage the development and adoption of technology in the manufacturing sector as a whole as well as in the industrial
- Automation industry, and in partnership with post-secondary educational institutions
- Develop the next generation of highly skilled personnel through youth-focused initiatives
- Assist small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in the industrial automation industry to grow their businesses locally and globally
- Be committed to working with other organizations and associations to build global relationships
- Assist members to identify opportunities for export
- Invest in market research and industry research in order to identify emerging issues and trends affecting our industry and to target growing markets
- Support Canadian SMEs in their path to prosperity, increased competitiveness and improved capacity domestically as well as in the international marketplace
- Showcase our industry’s capabilities and strengths on a domestic and global stage through a range of direct activities & materials, like printed & digital directories, online presence, trade shows, B2B meetings and site visits