About Automate Canada
Canada has an established global reputation as a hub for innovation in manufacturing automation.
Automate Canada leads & advocates for the Canadian automation industry, assisting and promoting our members. Engagement in activities supporting the business success & innovation expertise of the member companies in our association is our mission.
Automate Canada (AC) is a national association representing companies involved in the industrial automation industry as well as service and supplier companies which provide specialized technologies to our industry.
Our mandate is to:
- Promote and develop the global exposure of the Canadian industrial automation industry
- Be the voice of our industry to all levels of government. AC will focus on trade discussions regarding NAFTA/USMCA,CETA, Canada-Mercosur, TPP as well as on intellectual property, research & development & commercialization issues
- Encourage the development and adoption of technology in the manufacturing sector as a whole as well as in the industrial
- Automation industry, and in partnership with post-secondary educational institutions
- Develop the next generation of highly skilled personnel through youth-focused initiatives
- Assist small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in the industrial automation industry to grow their businesses locally and globally
- Be committed to working with other organizations and associations to build global relationships
- Assist members to identify opportunities for export
- Invest in market research and industry research in order to identify emerging issues and trends affecting our industry and to target growing markets
- Support Canadian SMEs in their path to prosperity, increased competitiveness and improved capacity domestically as well as in the international marketplace
- Showcase our industry’s capabilities and strengths on a domestic and global stage through a range of direct activities & materials, like printed & digital directories, online presence, trade shows, B2B meetings and site visits