- This event has passed.
Digital marketing can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be! ICCC’s Online Digital Marketing Mastery Bootcamp is here to simplify things for you.
As the digital landscape continues to evolve, it’s important to have practical skills that can help you stay ahead of the curve. Learn to effectively use digital and social media channels, explore Google Analytics, and set clear, actionable digital marketing strategies for your business. Get hands-on training in the latest tools and techniques, develop skills to succeed in website marketing, social media advertising, email marketing, and Google Ads.
Program designed and delivered by York University’s Asian Business and Management Program. On program completion all participants receive a certificate of completion from York University.
About the Program
- Engaging & Highly Interactive Format
- Total 36 training hours over nine weeks. Online sessions held twice a week from 6-8 pm*
- Learn Through Doing – Receive a microgrant up to $500 to invest in real-world digital marketing initiatives and experiment with new techniques.
- Showcase your progress and learnings to experts and receive their inputs.
*Timings of some sessions might vary
- Be a part of the ICCC Marketing community – An online discussion forum and a reservoir of resources.
- Participate in Workshops, Knowledge Forums, Seminars, and other networking events.
- Get access to mentorship and coaching sessions by industry experts and mentors.
- Receive access to a curated content library to develop additional skills.
Program Journey- A four step learning journey- spread across four modules:
- Step 1: Preparing for Marketing Mastery- Put the building blocks in place to revolutionize digital marketing approach and outperform your competition.
- Step 2: Choose and Use the Right Tools- Get hands-on and supercharge your marketing with right digital platforms and techniques.
- Step 3: Optimize with Data and Analysis- Unlock the full potential of your data and unprecedented insights into what your customers want, like, and need.
- Step 4: Love it When a Plan Comes Together- Create a crystal-clear vision for your strategy and turn it into a concrete action plan that delivers results.
- 4 cohorts from Jul 2023 – Mar 2024. First cohort starts: July 5, 2023.