Is your business adopting new technologies? This webinar offers you solutions to plan and implement technology adoption
Tuesday, November 23, 2021 EDT
12.00 p.m. to 1.30 p.m
If you are planning to adopt new technologies in your manufacturing process, understanding the tools and resources that are available to you is a critical step.
The Government of Ontario is hosting a webinar to help you integrate new technologies to improve efficiency, build resilience and grow your business.
Who should register?
- SMEs who are considering investing in technology to improve their operations, productivity and growth
- SMEs who are implementing a technology strategy and seek further resources and supports
- Those with broad interest of developments in the technology sector and their commercial applications for Ontario SMEs
Register NOW to hear from technology leaders about:
- Identifying technology adoption opportunities that can benefit your business
- Developing a roadmap for successful technology adoption and deployment
- Accessing technology solutions, expertise and cost-effective approaches
- Testimonials and best practices from Ontario businesses that have succeeded in implementing practical, cost-effective technology solutions
- Jay Myers, CEO, Next Generation Manufacturing Canada (NGEN)
- Stewart Cramer, Chief Manufacturing Officer, Next Generation Manufacturing Canada (NGEN)
- Mark Corker, Executive Director, MTechHub
- Andy McFarlane, Director of Operations, Jervis B Webb
- Chris Labelle, Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer at Mosaic Manufacturing
Please note: after filling out the form, you will receive an automatically generated email confirming we’ve received your registration. You will receive an email with details about your webinar after the “register by” date above (check your spam folder).
If you have any questions about this webinar, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.