The National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP) is Canada’s leading innovation assistance program for small and medium-sized businesses.
If you operate an innovative small or medium-sized business in Canada, we can help you build your innovation capacity and take your ideas to market. We do this through financial assistance, advisory services and connections to the best business and R&D expertise in Canada. It’s a winning model we’ve been using to drive business growth—and Canada’s innovation system—for over 70 years.
Stimulate wealth creation for Canada through innovation.
Accelerate the growth of small and medium-sized businesses by providing them with a comprehensive suite of innovation services and funding.
Be the most impactful program of its kind in the world, where Canadian firms go first to transform their ideas into commercial success.
- Provide value-added frontline service to clients
- Respect and invest in the value of people
- Build and contribute to partnerships
- Maintain and enhance technical credibility
- Ensure accountability for quality service and effective use of resources
- Help small and medium-sized businesses in Canada develop and commercialize technologies.
- Collaborate with regional and national organizations on initiatives that support the development and commercialization of technologies by small and medium-sized businesses.
Learn more about NRC IRAP
- Confidentiality of business information
- Human and animal ethics
- Industrial Research Assistance Program across Canada
- Management and governance
- Service standards
- Our values in action – NRC IRAP Code of Conduct
Find out more https://nrc.canada.ca/en/support-technology-innovation/about-nrc-industrial-research-assistance-program