The Canadian Association of Mold Makers (CAMM) and Automate Canada are recognized associations representing mold makers, industrial automation suppliers, and service providers. Both CAMM and Automate Canada promote, assist and develop our member organizations in local and global markets and our associations continue to evolve and diversify to remain valued partners to our members, their customers and industry. Our success is built on our core values of encouraging development and adoption of new technology, while identifying and supporting export opportunities.
Reporting directly to CAMM and Automate Canada’s Board of Directors, we seek a self-motivated and reliable person to fill the newly created contract position of President, CAMM and Automate Canada. This position will be responsible for successfully aligning the visions, missions and commitments of the associations, and such other duties as the Board of Directors may determine. Consideration will be given to an experienced businessperson in not-for-profit governance and for-profit business management in manufacturing, mold making and / or industrial automation.
- Lead strategic planning initiatives, while working closely with the Board of Directors of CAMM and Automate Canada.
- Liaison effective member engagement.
- Accountable for membership, expanding in reach, revenue growth and sustainability.
- Government Advocacy – working with both elected officials and policy makers at the municipal, provincial and federal levels to support associations initiatives.
- Not for Profit governance.
- Marketing and Public Relations.
- Encourage development and adoption of technology.
- Act as the principal spokesperson for CAMM and Automate Canada.
- Identify/support export opportunities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Trade certification, or Business / Engineering degree will be seen as an asset.
- Knowledge of mold making and / or industrial automation required.
- Experience in the creation and implementation of procedures pertaining to strategic planning strategies.
- Ability to identify and secure funding / revenue resources.
- Familiarity with the development of financial plans, marketing plans and managing resources.
- Manage and oversee communication between associations and the public.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- A willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel (eligible to cross all international borders).
- Ability to initiate and follow through with events and special projects.
Interested candidates should apply to: Info@CAMM.ca no later than Friday February 26, 2021.